• Members must inform Skips of non-availability as soon as possible and arrange a substitute. • Failure of any Member to appear at the agreed time renders the Member liable for the ice charges.
• Where a substitute fails to appear, the substitute is liable for the ice charges.
• Where possible let the skip know who your substitute is.
2. TIME OF PLAY
• Refusal to play at unsocial hours will prohibit play at other times
• There will be penalty shots in Club Competitions where there is a team with three players.
• 2 shots will be put on the scoreboard at the start of play for the opposition. Place on the hook for the hammer, not on the ends hooks so it can be seen. (if both teams have three at the start, both receive a 2 shot penalty).
• If a player arrives before three ends have finished, the 2 shots can be removed from the opposition.
• After three ends, if a team is not complete, the 2 shot penalty remains in force and must be shown on the scorecard as such and added to the final score.
4. FOR CLUB BONSPIELS AND K.O. COMPETITIONS
• Skips must play those drawn in any order and mix their positions.
• RCCC rules apply in all games.
5. SKIP’S RESPONSIBILIITES
• Make games enjoyable for team; get games started promptly.
• Promote speedy play to ensure 8 ends played.
• Encourage player development by allowing players to play in different positions.
• Encourage good etiquette and advise players who are infringing.
• Ensure second player keeps card properly – Date, Competition, Players (mark players missing) NB. If we don’t know who has played then who do we charge?
• External Games
Please notify your team in advance by either phone call or e-mail.
Keep two scorecards, one for each team. Place SBCC card in the club noticeboard for collection at a future date.